Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Should a weather emergency occur such as tornado, blizzard, or flooding that requires the cancellation of the reservation, the park does offer a complete refund. If that should occur, the person whose name is on the reservation is required to contact the Park Director to discuss such actions.
A patron must notify the park in writing in the event of a cancellation at least 10 working days prior to their event in order to obtain a refund. If you do not cancel at least ten days before your reservation you will receive your deposit back but not the rental fee. All refunds are issued through the Township office. Refunds are returned one to two weeks after your reservation has been completed.
Pavilion Center Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (letter or email) from the renter themselves.
- Cancellations made greater than 60 days before the event will result in the loss of the 25% (non-refundable) rental fee paid at time of reservation.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days before the event will result in the loss of the initial 25% (non-refundable) payment made at the time of reservation plus an additional 25% of the remaining rental fees. Totaling 50% of the total rental fee being held and 50% of the total rental fees being refunded.
- The date of your rental may be changed based on availability up to 60 days prior to the original reservation.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy may be made by the Township Trustee for extenuating circumstances such as military deployment or serious illness or accident.